PRAWN & COON SHRIMP CURING INSTRUCTIONS
The Perfect Cure To Catch More Fish
For best results, use glass container. One-quart wide mouth jars work best.
- Sprinkle Zilla Bait Prawn & Coon Shrimp Cure in empty container until bottom is covered.
- Put your bait in evenly to make a layer.
- Sprinkle more Zilla Prawn & Coon Shrimp Cure until covered.
- Repeat this process until container is 3/4 of the way full.
- Fill container the rest of the way up with purified non-chlorinated water and screw lid down tight.
- Store in refrigerator, flipping container daily, alternating between right side-up and upside down.
- Cure time is 72 hours.
Note: Always make sure your bait is fresh, or if frozen, not freezer burned.